At a time when traditional news reporting is shrinking and other foreign correspondents’ clubs are changing, the FCA remains a
professional , organisation. We represent working correspondents from all over the world, at the same time opening up to journalists in new forms of media.
Over the last three decades the FCA has been invited to visit cities, research have generated stories and given our members invaluable contacts in government, academia and industry.
FCA Membership Benefits
Below are some of the direct benefits by joining FCA.
You will get to meet and network with journalists and media professionals from around the world.
Some of FCA Recent Media Briefings, Tours and Socials Events
Upcoming Event – the FCA Christmas 2023 Dinner
- FCA Christmas 2023 Dinner
- FCA Social Meet Up
- FCA Trip to the Oyster Farm north of Sydney
- FCA Briefing with Professor Dr Megan Davis
- Aboriginal Bush Tucker – Australia’s “newest” Food Trend
- A visit to Sydney Opera House to mark its 50th anniversary
- FCA Xmas Function 2022
- FCA Briefing – The Truth about Cults’ in Australia and New Zealand
- FCA Social – Family Fun Sunday at the SCENIC WORLD, Blue Mountains, NSW
FCA membership, please go through the FCA constitution